Whether you’re deploying Workday for the first time or extending your footprint by adding new modules; today’s changing landscape will require you to shift gears into a virtual way of working. Luckily, Workday’s first-class design and deployment model is built for remote delivery, ensuring your project can stay on track for a successful go-live.
During this webinar, HR and Finance leaders from Match Group, UDG Healthcare, Interac Corp and KION, discussed how their organisations are successfully deploying Workday remotely.
Key topics explored:
- how each built highly effective remote project teams;
- advice on maintaining all streams in a remote project (i.e. data, testing, functional, change, project management);
- which technology and collaboration tools worked best;
- examples of replicating the usual benefits of co-location e.g. relationship building, over-the-shoulder support, floor-walking etc.;
- how their deployment parter played a key role in ensuring successful delivery and,
- change management tips for driving user adoption at go-live and beyond.
Got a question that wasn’t covered?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in contact as soon as we can with an answer!